Fried cottage cheese patties with onion and egg
Time to cook: 60 minutes
Total Servings: 20
I tried these cakes for the first time on December 30th last year, when I accidentally went to visit my friend Nadenka. She was on duty on New Year's Eve, so she made cakes for her family, and she said that they were very soft and on the 2nd and 3rd day. In addition, I was pleasantly surprised that they are not greasy at all, as most fried pies. And I made them myself on December 31st! Come in and I'll tell you all about it. The recipe is simple and very good!
Ingredients for fried curd cakes with onion and egg:
- Cottage cheese (2 packs, regular cottage cheese, not soft) - 400 g
- Egg (2 for dough and 6 boiled ones for stuffing) - 8 eggs
- Wheat flour / Flour - 2 glass
- Sugar - 2 tablespoon
- Sunflower oil (for batter, frying 1 tbsp.l.) - 2 tablespoon
- Soda - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Green onions (stuffing) - 1 bunch.