Crab Sticks Appetizer in batter
Time to cook: 30 minutes
Total Servings: 2
Very interesting and beautiful appetizer in spicy batter. Batter is very tender and delicious. Enjoy, dear cooks.
Ingredients for crab sticks appetizer in batter:
- Crab Sticks - 200 g
- Chicken egg - 1 pc
- Mayonnaise - 2 tablespoon
- Soy sauce (KIKKOMAN TM) - 1 tablespoon
- Sweet paprika - 0.5 teaspoon
- Dill (dry) - to taste
- Pepper mixture - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Wheat flour / Flour - 3 tablespoon
How to cook crab sticks in batter step by step with photos
Mix eggs with mayonnaise.
Add soy sauce.
Add paprika, dill, mixed pepper and salt.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Cut the crabsticks into bite-sized pieces. Dip crabsticks in batter and stir-fry until golden brown.