Pickled Korean Crab Sticks
Time to cook: 65 minutes
Total Servings: 2
Spicy, flavorful snack with Korean overtones. Cooks quickly and eats quickly. I'm not much of a crab stick fan myself, but this appetizer won me over. Go to!
Ingredients for Pickled Crab Sticks "korea":
- Crabsticks - 200 g
- Onion (half a small onion) - 0,5 pcs
- Garlic - 3 clove
- Vinegar (Rice 3%) - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander (ground) - 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce (teriyaki) - 1 tablespoon
- Ajika (dry or hot pepper) - 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil - 3 tablespoon
- Black pepper (ground) - 0.5 teaspoon
How to cook pickled crabsticks "Korea" step by step with photos
Slice crab sticks, lengthwise.
Finely chop onion and garlic into thin slices and add to the crabsticks. Stir in seasoning, vinegar and oil. Place in fridge for an hour to marinate.
Take out of fridge and taste. Enjoy!!