Croutons with Spring Breakfast Salad
I suggest you try the croutons for breakfast. They turn out very tasty, juicy, nutritious and rich in vitamins that we need so much right now. Of course cooking them on a weekday a little labor-intensive, but on the weekend you can treat your family with such a delicious breakfast. Such salad sandwiches can be offered as an afternoon snack.
Ingredients for croutons with lettuce "spring breakfast":
- Baton - 4 slices.
- Ham - 4 slice.
- Chicken egg (or quail) - 4 pcs
- Butter - 50 g
- Basil - 1 pinch.
For the salad
- Tomato - 1 pc
- Canned beans - 1 jar.
- Greens (parsley) - 3 tablespoon
- Lettuce leaves / Lettuce - 5 pcs
- Bell pepper - 1/2 pc
- Garlic - 3 clove
- Soy sauce (Kikkoman) - 2 tablespoon
- Sunflower oil - 3 tablespoon
- Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Salt (to taste) - 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper (to taste) - 1 pinch.
How to cook croutons with lettuce "spring breakfast" step by step with photos
Chicken Egg, Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic, Soy Sauce, Tomato, Ham, Greens, Butter, Vinegar, Basil, Sunflower Oil, Tender, Vegetable, Lettuce, Bulgarian pepper, Canned Beans, Snacks, Sandwiches, Open Sandwich