Time to cook: 7 minutes
Total Servings: 3
What Friends Should We Do With You? Summer is around the corner! Everybody wants a tasty, light sandwich for the menu! Compromise of course, sour cream, eggs and radishes! ♪ There's no easier way ♪! ♪ Even for a diet ♪! ♪ I'll take you to the table ♪! It will be delicious, I promise!
Ingredients for sandwiches "easy":
- Chicken Egg (boiled) - 2 pcs
- Radish - 6 pcs
- Dill (fresh) - 2 tablespoon
- Sour cream - 1 tablespoon
- Breads (All kinds of bread, croutons, rye bread, whatever you like)
- Spices (salt, pepper) - to taste
How to cook sandwiches "easy" step by step with photos
Products. Amounts as you wish
Boil the eggs, finely chop them, add chopped dill, sour cream, salt, pepper to taste, and mix
Spread egg mixture on toast (bread, bread)
Grate radish on coarse grater, place on top
The sandwiches are ready. Enjoy!!