Open Crab Salad Sandwiches
Time to cook: 15 minutes
Total Servings: 4
Tapas de cangrejos. This very simple and delicious snack can be found in almost every tapas bar in Spain. When my son's school organizes a communal dinner, at least one of the Spanish mothers brings these sandwiches, and they sell out. They are super-quick to make and very handy when you have unexpected guests coming over. Cute snack with a minimum of effort, time and money.
Ingredients for open crab salad sandwiches:
- Crab sticks - 200 g
- Chicken egg (or 3 if they are small) - 2 pcs
- Capers - 1 tablepoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise (Maheev Provençal) - 3 tablespoon
- Allspice (freshly ground)
- Baguette - 1 unit
How to cook open crab salad sandwiches step by step with photos
1. Hard boil the eggs. Grate ready hard-boiled eggs and crab sticks on a fine grater.
2. Place in a bowl, season with capers, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Dress the mixture with mayonnaise.